Welcome to New Zealand Sport Radio, we’re an independent broadcaster here to help supporters enjoy sports more and give sports a platform.
How are we different?
We believe it’s time for some honest positive knowledgeable coverage of sport and set the below values for ourselves:
- Knowledge – We’ll only talk about sports we know about
- When the olympics come round you won’t find us pretending to know everything about fencing for example
- Respect – We’ll respect each other, the sports, athletes and audience
- You won’t see clickbait headlines or us bashing the sport/athlete for views
- Integrity – What we say we believe
- We won’t be putting opinions out there just to get a reaction
Where can you Find us?
- Mon-Sun 7am The Morning Sport Briefing
- Your best way to start the day up to speed with all the important sports news
- Mon 8pm Swinging From The Hip
- Your weekly cricketing fix
- Tue 8pm The DrivingMaul Show
- Discussing all the hot topics in Rugby (used to be called #RugbyChat)
- Wed 8pm The Standoff
- Your weekly League fix
- Sun 8pm The Rugby Review Show
- Your roundup of all the action from the weekend
You can fuel New Zealand Sport Radio with a coffee over on the right of the page
Shows that are either in their off season or don’t have a fixed schedule:
- The Long Talk
- Long form interviews with administrators, coaches, athletes, journalists and other people from the world of sport
- The Basketball show
- Your weekly NBA fix
- Do You Know Sport?
- Our fun sports quiz show
Exclusive Supporter Content
Supporters of New Zealand Sport Radio also get exclusive access to extra content:
- For Your Ears Only
- Opinion pieces about sport and supporters get to set the topics
- Behind the Scenes
- Interviews with people you don’t see that make sport happen
- Pulling Back The Curtains
- Candid look at New Zealand Sport Radio as a business.
- Early access to Rugby Prediction Articles
- Rugby predictions across all the top international and domestic competitions
- DrivingMaul v The Bookie
- Testing my predictions against the TAB
Thank you for reading, watching and listening.